Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Chocolate-Covered Caramel Corn

I LOVE chocolate-covered caramel corn!! A couple years ago, a boy scout fundraiser table by the checkouts at Kroger helped me to discover this fact. What the heck I'll buy some, it's for a good cause and it sure sounds like it'd be tasty enough ... Man, was it!!!

Unfortunately, I haven't had any luck in locating a fix outside of fundraisers. Recently I was able to satisfy my craving by picking up a couple of tubs from a co-worker (her daughter's fundraiser). Two tubs figuring I'd eat one right away and "save" the other one for later. Apparently two days later was "later" enough for me. (I'm weak what can I say)

Just now I saw another flier in the cafeteria. Whoo hooo!! More chocolate-covered caramel corn! Gotta love those fundraisers. What the heck, it's for a good cause.
:-)

2 comments:

No-sister said...

Found this online for you. :o) Apparently it's supposed to be a premium kind:

Garrison Confections »

GBox said...

Thanks, Jacqui! I also was provided this link by another friend: http://www.daleandthomaspopcorn.com/SearchResult.aspx?CategoryID=35

Looks like I will no longer be lacking for chocolate-covered caramel corn!