Sunday, November 20, 2005

Holiday Season

The holiday season is upon us!! The last couple months have flown by so friggin' fast, I just can't believe it. I know I say that every year (along with everyone else), but man, this year it was record speed!

I really have an itch for Christmas this year; I've even started a little Christmas shopping! Pretty impressive when you consider I usually wait until at LEAST the late teens of December before I venture out, then it becomes a chaotic, unenjoyable race against time. However, the record should clearly show that I have not, repeat have NOT, listened to a single Christmas carol yet -- once I pay Turkey Day it's due respect, then I move my attention fully onto Christmas, but not a moment sooner.

I have this week off from work (pretty much a tradition now); and as luck would have it, Tony's work schedule has him at home (working part-time from home) this week, too. Yes, there's a "Honey Do" list of holiday-prep for the next few days (getting ready to host the big meal on Thursday), but also plenty of time to relax and enjoy being home (watching movies, sleeping in, etc). It's also on the agenda (hopefully today) to venture to a theater and see Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: